Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which player makes the cheifs say “sh*t, the bengals just got…”
This is often the way I look at things in life. Opportunity cost. When I’m trying to decide if I should sell something, I think, if I had $X amount of money, would I go buy this right now. If the answer is no, it’s likely I should sell it.

I look at our first round pick the same way. Which player(s), that actually have a shot of being there at 28, would make the Cheifs say “Oh crap, I can’t believe the Bengals just got…. He’s going to be hard to game plan against.”

For me, it’s Gibbs as the one who fits that and also has the chance to be there at 28. He may be gone before then, but if he falls, I wouldn’t be mad at all if we took him. I’d prefer one of the top Tackles or DL, but if not there, I think Gibbs strikes more fear than Forbes.

I feel like Forbes will be the pick if he’s there, but we need to win this year. Gibbs gets us closer. Obviously Bijan would but I think he’s gone in top 15. I think Gibbs is more impactful next year on the Bengals than any single TE (they often take time to develops in NFL). I think Gibbs is a bigger playmaker than any of the receivers, and even if not- we don’t need one. He would barley see the field. Gibbs can get involved in the passing game on every single play.

Just my thoughts. Ultimately, for the first time in my bengals life, I’m good with whoever the Bengals pick. I trust they’ll get it right.

Can’t wait for tonight!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Which player makes the cheifs say “sh*t, the bengals just got…” - Ell Prez - 04-27-2023, 01:53 PM