Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to the Jungle Jordan Battle
(04-29-2023, 10:28 AM)bengaloo Wrote: Yeah totally, I want both a TE and RB still for sure. I was expecting to have one of them, maybe both off the board by now. I'm not arguing their picks because all of those defensive positions are a big deal. I was hoping for Laporta or Washington, but that aint gonna happen lol. This should be a very interesting draft day now though. I really dig that kid Mitchell as an explosive guy out of the backfield. I like the bruising RB from Texas too, Johnson. Fun draft day shaping up! 

TE and RB were on their radar. But I think they missed on Kincaid and La Porta. They missed on Gibbs and Robinson and likely Charbonett. Sometimes teams reach because of fear of losing a player they covet. Gibbs was a huge reach by Detroit. Robinson wasn’t going to be there at 28. Atlanta is going to make Robinson a star. They will use him like Derrick Henry ( Smith was at Tenn) . La Porta went pretty high and Charbonett. They weren’t going to take a TE or RB that was a reach. They aren’t desperate at those positions. Unfortunately it looks like their targets didn’t fit their draft position
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the Jungle Jordan Battle - Soonerpeace - 04-29-2023, 10:46 AM