Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Welcome to The Jungle Charlie Jones
(04-29-2023, 06:29 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: And DJ Turner. 

That is saying something. I saw DJ Turner matchup on in my opinion is the next best WR to come out in Marvin Harrison Jr 
and he held his own pretty well. That guy will beat anybody, but DJ Turner just has those great hips that you cannot teach.

DJ Turner could be a great one for us down the road and so could Charlie Jones. Love this guy.

(04-29-2023, 07:18 PM)Dr.Z Wrote: Yeah I have always been very impressed too , and he showed pretty well during predraft evaluation.    Great pick.

He always stood out to me as one of if not the best players when watching him on either team. Always great effort, always the 
guy that looked like the true football player and just did not make mistakes. Rare in college and to get a guy this polished is rare
in the 4th Round. Damn good Returner too with speed and quicks.

(04-29-2023, 08:41 PM)J24 Wrote: The next great slot WR in the NFL. Was a guy I wanted this whole draft process.

Wouldn't of minded Charlie in the 2nd, just like Boyd. That is why this Draft is really good and oh yeah, Chase Brown.

(04-29-2023, 08:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I dunno, Iosivas might just give him a run for his money. Either way, both have time to develop into their respective roles on the team.

Still raw, Iosivas could be a great down field threat as a rookie, he just better not drop the ball. He is just like Watson of the Pack
and we all saw those deep ball drops by him early last season. Charlie is pro ready right frickin' now and should step in no problem 
if one of the top 3 go down. I cannot say that with Iosivas this year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to The Jungle Charlie Jones - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-29-2023, 09:08 PM