Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Welcome to the Bengals: Andrei Iosivas
(05-30-2023, 05:39 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: He sure regressed lmao . The players had him .#38 best player ahead of Joe and Chase going into 2022. Listen to what they say. He’s lost his vision and burst? I think not.

https://youtu.be/Gk7rjT_nyBw

Hey, I was right with you and most people predicting Mixon would have an MVP type of year last year. He didn't, at all, his vision was 
terrible, he was hesitant in hitting holes, had poor balance as usual (always falling forward instead of remaining upright) and he was 
terrible in pass pro. If Chase Brown is good in these areas Mixon will not be the starter by the end of the year, book it Sooner.

It is a what have you done lately league and last year Mixon wasn't good. I am fairly confident he underperformed what everyone 
thought last season.

(05-30-2023, 11:40 PM)Housh Wrote: His vision was horrible. I watched a lot of games back to see the o line and Mixon missed holes, danced around, and sometimes missed bounce outs that would’ve gotten him 20+ yard runs because he did not improvise.

That’s not because of a hurt ankle. That’s mental

He’s a really good pass catcher and when the hole is there is was still really good at squeezing juice out the orange and falling for yards but he did not have the outside game at all.

For sure, early last season he had about 3 more TD's if he just followed his blockers instead of running right into the Defenders.

One of Chase Brown's big time strengths is his vision, cannot wait to see our running game with a RB that has this.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the Bengals: Andrei Iosivas - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-31-2023, 05:45 PM