Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
LMAO I’ll make a prediction
Really don't care how the Bengals do in preseason at all, especially if Zac sits starters again. Plus if he doesn't then its not a fair comparison anyhow.
Yet do believe this draft set the Bengals up nicely for a great season even though they really targeted no immediate starters in draft.

First its always been well known I liked Browning over Allen and felt the FO may have been done with OL additions so these are no surprises to me. Would say this draft was a HR had they drafted the Georgia TE Washigton in the 3rd instead of letting the steelers get him. Oh well, spilled milk.

But Myles Murphy added to Hendrickson, Hubbard and Ossai should be a very formidable rush. Same thing happens when adding DJ Turner to Awuzie, CTB, and Hilton. Was already happy with the LBers and hopefully Battle will help round out the Safeties. So really like the defense.

Think the Punter Robbins is an upgrade and WR depth just got the shot in the arm they needed with Jones and Iosivas coming in. Think Chase Brown is an upgrade over Perrine too.

Not a huge fan of rolling with Mixon, but it is what it is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LMAO I’ll make a prediction - pally - 05-02-2023, 10:12 PM
RE: LMAO I’ll make a prediction - Sled21 - 05-03-2023, 08:58 AM
RE: LMAO I’ll make a prediction - Sled21 - 05-04-2023, 04:30 PM
RE: LMAO I’ll make a prediction - Go Cards - 05-03-2023, 07:02 PM
RE: LMAO I’ll make a prediction - TKUHL - 05-04-2023, 06:26 PM
RE: LMAO I’ll make a prediction - Synric - 05-04-2023, 06:35 PM