Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would love to see more of the 2015 draft class
I get it. The Bengals are a very talented team and have been blessed so far with having little in the way of major injuries. I am by no means suggesting to change the successful formula. However as we approach week 13, I can't help but think it is time to see the likes of Dawson, Kroft, Hardison and particularly Alford a little. A few more plays here and there, especially, like Sunday when we had a comfortable lead. Some of the college rust should be dusted off and playbooks/system knowledge by now should not be an issue.

I single Alford out because I don't understand why we are keeping Tate active and leaving this talented and pacey returner inactive. We are barely using Tate on the field, and though I understand he has the ability to be clutch, we will never know what we have in Alford by letting him sit behind a player whose ceiling is evident.

Dawson showed a lot of promise in the pre-season and I can't see how 10-15 snaps taken off Hawk/Lamur/Rey would hurt the team majorly.

If this team is to be successful down the stretch I can't help but feel some of these rookies need to see more time. Even if only to keep some of the vets we have fresher.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Would love to see more of the 2015 draft class - BritishBengal - 12-01-2015, 03:49 PM