Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bengals favored in 15 of 17 games
(05-16-2023, 07:34 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: The Chefs (on purpose) have a great team, no doubt, but I keep reminding people of this:  The betting line is not a prediction of the outcome, rather it is designed to get equal money on both sides of the wager.  The house always gets the juice.  

Do I think the Bengals have a better than 50% chance to win that game?  Sure.  But injuries on either side and heavy wagering on one side will greatly impact that line.

When I read the highlights that Sooner gave, I figured it would be the 49er game and the Ratbird game (on the road, on a short week).  That kind of shocks me.  Ratbirds had the best defense in the NFL last year after getting Roquan Smith.  And unlike SF, they are settled at QB.  Weird.  

Baltimore has one of the top 6 teams. I think we will win it all if healthy. But being realistic I’d rank 1.KC 2. Philly 3.Cincy 4.Bills 5. SF 6. Balt

But that’s if Lamar stays healthy. I don’t think he can. So 6 is probably too high
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals favored in 15 of 17 games - Soonerpeace - 05-16-2023, 12:26 PM