Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We’re gonna have a top 5 defense if the o line is as good as we think it should be
You say this because the scheme Lou runs is basically don’t let shit behind you and come down to make tackles.

This scheme while not producing a lot of turnovers is just a smart D to run against these modern offenses. Our offense wasnt trash last year but it also wasn’t balanced which makes it a step under elite. If we can somehow balance the offense and add point to our per game average that same exact defensive scheme becomes godly when you are protecting leads instead of coming from behind or trying to keep pace.

I expect the defense to do way better because i expect the offense to be better. I think Iv officially settled around 14 wins and i don’t see why that’s unrealistic if our offense takes a step. No team really has the personnel to stop us AND light us up. The Chiefs, Ravens, Eagles, and maybe these new Jets should be the only teams that can match up with us well.
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
We’re gonna have a top 5 defense if the o line is as good as we think it should be - Housh - 06-02-2023, 07:25 PM