Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Is it OK for biological males to compete against women?
(06-22-2023, 11:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: Jebus.

We had coed soccer until at least 8th grade.

There was a girl (senior) playing for our local HS football team this past season.

I think you're heavily under estimating how girls can compete with boys.

Young ladies do develop athletically faster than boys. I coached a very good select soccer team. I used to scrimmage select boys teams once a year when they were 10 years old. We beat them by 2 goals a game on average. 11 year old scrimmages we tied or won by a goal. At age 12, the boys dominated us and easy to see the boys athletic ability. Their speed, power and endurance overwhelmed my team that was one of the best teams in the US.

Serena and Venus Williams each lost in back to back tennis matches to a male tennis pro ranked around #200 in the world. Serena is one of the best women's tennis player in history, yet a male beat her and did i easily.

Why do pro women's tennis matches have best of 3 sets, yet men have best of 5 sets? Simple, men are physically superior over women.

I see some interesting takes. One is it is not a large issue impacting a lot of women YET. I agree and that is why I wonder why Democrats would go out on a limb on a topic Moms and Dads are against their daughter competing against males.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for biological males to compete against women? - Luvnit2 - 06-22-2023, 12:28 PM