Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our offense has been this good with a bad o line and only using a % of the playbook
This season is going to be crazy. Zac and Brian Callahan have said in multiple interviews they are excited to open up the playbook and call more plays that require the line to block longer.

I expect this to translate to more deep shots and more receptions for all 3 WRs. When teams realize their defense of coming out in a 2 high shell and rolling the coverage to what they really want to run after the snap doesn’t work if Burrow has time teams will have to come out in what they actually want to run, allowing our guys to have 1 on 1s more often. Last year Jamarr and Tee could go whole quarters where the D simply did not leave him 1 on 1. I think with the playbook opened up and teams having to cover longer, we will EXPLODE. Even if the run game still sucks, simply getting that extra time to throw, with a full playbook at our disposal i do not see how we aren’t the best offense in the league.
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Our offense has been this good with a bad o line and only using a % of the playbook - Housh - 06-27-2023, 01:33 PM