Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Tool Kept Posting On My Website......
Some tool from Toledo kept posting on my website a bunch of stupid things like "your sister's a slut" and saying I'm gay and "MAGA sucks" and I'm just wondering what kind of unemployed d bag has the time to do that and who would risk it? Furthermore, what kind of tool throws out grade school insults like that? I don't know if they realize that I can see where they're from or actually I could go far enough to find out exactly who it is.

It would be easy to find out who it is and I'm thinking they must not have a decent job and must not be very civilized because they wouldn't risk me pressing charges and costing them their job or having their community know that they're such a low-life.

I think they were just trying to get me to give up and stop being myself, which might be the funniest thing ever that a person thinks that they're that big of a hard ass that they can impact my life.

Only thing I was worried about was schools visiting my site before I could see the comments because I wasn't getting notified of them but I found a way to edit settings so I have to allow comments to be posted.

This just further goes to prove my point about this new generation: they have no respect and don't fear authority and just think they have free rein to say and do whatever they want with no consequences.

This is what happens when you don't let parents or teachers discipline their kids and kids grow up thinking they rule the world.

Sad.

Luckily it's no one from these boards because that would be even more sad.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
A Tool Kept Posting On My Website...... - BFritz21 - 06-28-2023, 01:09 PM