Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Drag March "Coming for your children"
(06-28-2023, 06:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: My concern is that these extreme views and threats are being bootstrapped to our current democrat party, which is a very centrist party

We get 2 political parties and that blows

In the post Obama era, the Democrat Party has been anything but "centrist", only the extreme progressive movement has made any headway since the Bill Clinton years. (In my point of view, anyway)

Sure, 2 parties has its drawbacks, as it's either one way or the other.  For a long time the two appeared to be mostly about the same thing, only with subtle nuances on the fiscal side.  Now, it's to the point where most of what citizens see characterized is the extreme from either side.  We do have a 3rd Party here in the US, the Libertarian Party.  Unfortunately, with the DNC and RNC controlling all of the rules as far as debates and campaign funding, good luck breaking into the mainstream.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again, if we're ever going to break free from the current bureaucratic duopoly that we live under, it's starts with getting rid of those "national committees" and put election funding back to the grass roots. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drag March "Coming for your children" - SunsetBengal - 06-28-2023, 07:46 PM