Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Do you approve of Joe Biden refusing to recognize his 4 year old grand daughter??
(07-03-2023, 02:11 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I can't speak for others, but sorry the is a nationally story concerning the moral fabric of Joe and Jill Biden.

Just saying. This story most likely is not in the girls' best interest. Which makes it a little tough to swallow when people harping on this story pretend they have such empathy with this kid, even when there's not even proof that she is actually unhappy with her life because of this whole not getting dragged into the president's surroundings thing.

As for Biden, people who hate him will hate him even more. People who don't will point to this being private, that the public does not know the whole story and probably shouldn't, that it says little about Biden's capability to be president and other arguments that would be fine to make actually. This probably changes no mind and might be actively harmful. You might at least consider that during the paternal lawsuit, apparently a motion was filed to keep the child's identifying information hidden from the public in order to protect the child during the 2020 presidential election. The mother might simply have wanted to keep it that way. You don't know, but people just assume the worst and use a little girl as sacrificial lamb to emphasize this assumption. Con-grats.

I question the moral fabric of those going after this story. The rest is private. And before anyone can say "if this were Trump....", I for one would have found this hitpiece equally dirty had the media dragged out a child of Eric. Which would have been within the realm of possibilities, of course.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you approve of Joe Biden refusing to recognize his 4 year old grand daughter?? - hollodero - 07-03-2023, 03:56 PM