Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corey Dillon miffed over perceived RoH snub
(07-06-2023, 10:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Too many people get wrapped up in someone's attitude and the things they say. It seems to me, people forget just how shitty this team was in the 90s and right before Marv got here. Not just on the field but the entire thing with MB running it. 

Go play under that guy's management for a while and get back to me. I don't hold a single word he says about the Bengals franchise, of that time, against him. 

I agree with all of that, but is there a reason to shit on the fans, Scott Mitchell, and Jon Kitna twenty years after the fact? That's where he loses me. One thing you never do when you're a part of a *team*, shit on your teammates. 

Also, let's not act like he didn't get in trouble for beating his wife, twice. You can't forget that no other teams were willing to take a chance on him coming out of Washington due to character concerns. The Bengals also made him the highest paid player in franchise history at the time. It's not as one sided as Corey is letting on.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Corey Dillon miffed over perceived RoH snub - Wyche'sWarrior - 07-07-2023, 06:51 AM