Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Does Biden have early stage dementia?
First, let me state I think no way Joe Biden ends up running again for a second term. I think he will be dumped by the Democratic party by. the end of 2023.

My mother had dementia that started when she was 79 years old. She died at age 82. She fooled us a lot early on when we visited her. Maybe we wanted to believe she was OK, so we never asked her questions. She would smile and use her charm when we visited her. Hi, I am so glad to see you. How have you been? She would never address my wife, grand children or me by name.  She had some better days but 3 things were here her tell.
1. She would just smile when asked a question. Biden does that a lot.
2. She had major balance issues and at times shuffled her feet when walking.
3. She had major memory issues. My brother was retired so he visited her almost everyday. He communicated with us when he visited how she was doing. Within minutes of my visit with Mom, she would ask me how he was doing. Then she would say he had not come and visited her a long time. I knew he was just there the previous 3 days.

Biden has all of these traits. Lately, it appears he is digressing. Doing short interviews and then shuffling off before interview is over. He says Beau died in the Iraq war, we know he died of cancer. He ended a briefing with "God Save the Queen" and the queen is dead. Are the gaffes or a major medical issue?

I am not trying to be cruel, but based on my experience with my mother, he has many symptoms of dementia. I may be wrong, but I may be correct. If so, it is cruel for Democrats to parade him in front of the world as his mind deteriorates right in front of eyes.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/dementia/symptoms-causes/syc-20352013

Above is a reference to look at.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Does Biden have early stage dementia? - Luvnit2 - 07-06-2023, 07:39 PM