Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals predicted to win most games
(07-10-2023, 08:16 PM)jason Wrote: Trayveon is here for special teams. Same as it ever was.

I think so too, but he did show he is willing to block last year the little he was put in there on passing downs, unlike Mixon.

(07-10-2023, 08:23 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Trayveon will be the third down back but to a lesser extent than Perine

Think so too early. Chase Brown as any rookie will take a bit to bring into the Offense.

(07-11-2023, 10:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Come on Harley. Solomon and Zac have effusive praise for Mixon. Just ignore his pedestrian numbers. As long as he gets 300+ carries this year, he should break 1.1k yards.

Effusive praise is way more legit than actual production. 

I actually like Mixon. I just wish he could run for more than 4 yards a pop consistently, with all that physicality that he has. 

What is wild about Mixon is he has a lot of the physical tools, but his vision and balance are just very poor. He will punish a Secondary 
player on the sideline with his physicality but he forgets instead of just putting his shoulder down on him he could run him over at times 
or just jump over him. He has these abilities, he just chooses to go down or just doesn't have the balance to extend runs.

Weird, I still remember that pass on the sideline when he was a rookie or a sophomore where he caught the ball on the sideline, put on 
a wicked spin move and made everyone silly in getting into the end zone. Thought we would of seen a lot of that last year, but nay....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals predicted to win most games - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-12-2023, 01:36 PM