Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else seeing clips from the Mahomes show on Netflix?
(07-15-2023, 10:12 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: Binged it yesterday with my wife.  Mahomes does talk highly of himself, but he's elite.  I personally like more humble personalities.  I think it is so much more painful when a player says nothing and is a silent assassin like Joe.  Pat's wife wasn't quite as bad in the show as she's been portrayed, but a kid with a $2K purse is a bit excessive.

I did gain a TON of respect for Mariota and Cousins though.  Both are very genuine and clearly very good people.  I really didn't have much of an opinion of both, but now I am fans of them.  

If you haven't seen it- there's a line in it and it cracked me up- bet he's got a bunch of Kohl's cash.  It will make sense when you see it, but it was pretty funny.

Always liked Cousins and Mariota off the field and definitely agree on rather having a silent assassin like Joe Burrow over Mahomes 
and all the talk. It's okay to talk when you back it up though as he has many times before. He will have his work cut out for him 
though to ever even up our series. They barely squeaked out 1 win out on us out of the last 4 and they needed help from the refs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone else seeing clips from the Mahomes show on Netflix? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-20-2023, 02:06 PM