Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collectibles Subforum/Topic Request
(07-18-2023, 02:14 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I think a forum area with all of these types of subforum topics would be super cool. Feel free to add to this list or change it and we can see what we can dream up!

Bengals Memorabilia
Sports Cards
Comic Books/Cards
Non-Sports Collectibles

^ This type of "Collectibles" Section would be really cool.

I think that the topic of collectables is a good one, and a subject that could generate some interesting content and discussion.  Perhaps try starting a thread on collectables in the Klotsch Forum, and see what sort of activity it attracts.  I suggest Klotsch because you want to reach and receive input from all members of the Bengalsboard community, not just the JN crowd.  If it takes off, I'll make the thread a sticky, so that it is always easy to find.

Not so sure that an entire subforum topic would be in order.  I seem to remember we had additional subforum topics a few years back, and they didn't really generate enough activity to continue their maintenance.  As I recall, some hard choices were made in the name of streamlining to maximize server capability to avoid the dreaded site crashes after big games.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collectibles Subforum/Topic Request - SunsetBengal - 07-19-2023, 10:35 AM