Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video gamers! I need your help!!
So, my birthday was this past Monday - thank you, thank you. But I don't get paid until this weekend. Ergo, my birthday present of which will be 2 new games for my Xbox Series X has to wait until Thursday before purchase. Now, 1 of those games will be Resident Evil 4 Remake. The other is where I will need your help.

I can't decide between Hogwarts Legacy and Evil West (HL and EW respectively as I do not want to fully type out each name for the rest of this post). Now, I'm no Harry Potter superfan but I did enjoy the movies. I wasn't originally ever planning on playing HL but I was bored and decided to see what the fuss was about and I gotta admit, the gameplay looked like a lot fun.

EW has been on my radar for awhile and what's not to love? Vampires vs Cowboys? Everything seems to point to a fun, if somewhat flawed game.

I can't decide between these 2 so I'm asking for your opinions. Feel free to share other games you think I might enjoy, but note I owned and played a lot of games (also a GamePass Ultimate subscriber) . Currently in the midst of playing Diablo IV. Started Diablo after finishing Jedi Survivor.

Thoughts? Opinions? Suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Video gamers! I need your help!! - PhilHos - 07-19-2023, 10:31 AM