Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is realistic to get Rodriguez and Lorenzen from DET?
(07-29-2023, 02:24 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Every minute that goes by it's looking more and more like the Reds are going to stand pat. And there's a part of me that agrees with that.

What are you really going to get for Senzel and/or Newman? One of the catchers ? Even India the way he's been hitting the last 40 games or so isn't going to move the needle much for a lot of teams.

And I don't want to sacrifice CES or Marte or whoever of the youngins just yet. We're probably not going far in the post season (if we make it) this year anyways.

I'm just happy there's something to look forward to in Reds baseball, finally.

The intent of this thread wasn't really meant to say who they will or won't trade for, but rather what people think it would actually realistically cost to get Rodriguez and Lorenzen in a hypothetical scenario.

I would think Senzel, Newman, or one of the catchers not-named Stephenson wouldn't fetch much of anything at all.
Honestly, Senzel has been a big disappointment since joining the league a few years ago.
I see him being a backup/utility guy until his contract runs out, then he's gone.
I wouldn't think DET would find much interest at all for him being one of the primary bargaining chips.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is realistic to get Rodriguez and Lorenzen from DET? - ochocincos - 07-31-2023, 03:57 PM