Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you like going into the year with HIGH expectations?
Ever since I began following this team (mid 90s), there haven't been a ton of high expectations going into a season. Sure we have had some decent teams (Palmer, Dalton) but even with those teams, I didn't really think it was ever Super Bowl or bust unless the stars truly aligned. Getting a playoff win was always kind of the goal in my mind.

Well, now that has changed. We have firmly gotten over the hump and have been to two straight AFC Championship games.

So, my question to you is this:

How do you feel going into the season where the expecations are mainly AFC Championship game/Super Bowl or bust? Do you like it more or less than "having an outside shot at a Super Bowl"? Do you like being the favorite?

Every game is going to matter that much more. The 1 seed is now at a premium. Every game wil be that much more stressful. It's a good and bad thing. Good in the sense that there are higher expectations because we actually have a good team, but bad in the sense that it does bring that stress, anxiety, and sense or urgency like a lot of us fans have never seen before.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
How do you like going into the year with HIGH expectations? - WeezyBengal - 08-08-2023, 12:22 PM