Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Bengals 2023 team/player predictions
Agee Charlie Jones will contribute and also believe Iosivas will as well.

Agree Irv Smith will thrive with Chase and Tee drawing all the attention, if he can remain healthy. But not sure Burrow throws his way enough to make the Pro Bowl. He will have to make the best of the throws he gets and make a lot of highlights reels to get the votes imo.

See Bengals going with 13-4 with losses to the Ravens, 49ers, and Bills before winning 8 out of last 9 games with only loss coming from Jax down that stretch. Then marching on to claim the Lombardy Trophy. May be wishful thinking but that's my view.

Agree and Disagree and think Joe improves just enough to get out of the top 5 sack leaders with a better LT and surpasses 5,000 passing yds. Plus will add that Joe wins MVP.

Disagree and see Chase and Higgins both surpassing a 1,000 yds receiving and Boyd getting around 800 yds with 7 TD's.

Agree that Joe Mixon should have a much improved season ahead with the O-line upgrades and hope he does, but will believe it when I see it.

Not positive on my projection on Chase Brown without seeing more of him, but going to say he gets north of 500 total yds and more if Mixon gets hurt or falters.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF Bengals 2023 team/player predictions - Go Cards - 08-11-2023, 07:49 PM