Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First preseason game overreaction thread
(08-12-2023, 02:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I saw Murphy make one nice stop but overall yeah, he didn't do much, expect him to be much more disruptive the more snaps he 
gets though. My overreaction is that our backup QB's are pretty terrible, at least they were in this game. Neither one was accurate 
at all. Also my guy Jackson Carman played pretty bad in this one, his pass protection was very inconsistent. I liked how the coaches
kept him in the game all night long at RT to make him learn.

The good, Dax Hill looks like a stud, Battle looks like a stud. DJ Turner looks like a stud, I love our young Secondary players.

Tufele is a beast, dude is so strong. Gunter had some bad penalties but had some nice plays. I liked what I saw of Shaka Heyward 
the backup Linebacker. Tycen Anderson obviously had a great game with a pick 6 and another interception. Love our young Safeties.

I thought they were both pretty bad myself. The Bengals should think of drafting one next year. I golfed with a couple of Browns fans earlier and the were feeling good about some D. Thompson Robinson which obviously he isn't there solution for the season
 But if the Bengals took a swing on a QB in the 3rd-5th Rd range they could potentially find a cheap quality backup that may turn into valuable trade capital. 

Who was the preseason guy last year Drew Plitt? One guy tore it up and I thought for sure we'd give him a chance earlier the next week and then never did.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First preseason game overreaction thread - NUGDUKWE - 08-12-2023, 08:08 PM