Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me (Pre-Season 2023)
I like to get a pre-season mock in every year to get some names out there for everyone.

1. Malachi Corley WR Western Kentucky - Corley is one of the best receivers in college football and not getting any talk. He is only 5'10.5 to 5'11 but he is around 210lbs. The Hilltoppers get Corley the ball anyway they can because he is the most dangerous receiver in college football with the ball in his hands. He is getting alot of comparison's to Deebo Samuel and if you watch him play you can see why. Western Kentucky will be in Columbus to face off against Ohio State on September 16.

2. Matt Goncalves OT Pittsburgh - Goncalves is a huge Right Tackle at 6'6 330lbs with a season an a half of starts under his belt with starts at both guard and tackle. Goncalves needs to get better feel for his hand timing but he has natural feel for cutting off pass rushers.

3. Dontay Corleone DT Cincinati - His name sounds like a gangster enforcer and that's how he plays on the field. Corleone is one of the best NT in college football but he is not just a mauling run stuffer he has nibble feet to work his way into inside gaps. 

4. Zach Frazier IOL WVU - Frazier is a longtime starter on a very bad WVU team. He doesn't get alot of national recognition but he is a guy that never misses his assignment and rarely gets penalized. One of the best Big12 matchups of the 2023 season will be Zach Frazier vs Dontay Corleone on Nov. 18th.

5. Roman Hemby RB Maryland - Hemby is a good all around RB. He has good size and quickness but not alot of pull away speed. Good vision and excellent hands as a receiver. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Synric's Mock Me (Pre-Season 2023) - Synric - 08-15-2023, 01:27 PM