Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Germany refuses to pay fair share to NATO
(08-20-2023, 01:19 AM)Dill Wrote: Hmmm. A VERY excitable guy who dislikes Biden and thinks Trump would do a better job responding to the Maui fire.
He doesn't want to fuel conspiracy theories, but includes a guy who mentions "nukes" and questions about why Oprah's house
wasn't touched. And another "guest" who is supposedly a "lefty"--but is surprised that a horde of capitalists would descend on a disaster area 
looking for cheap real estate, as landlords evict tenants, and that makes him wonder if he's on the "right side of the aisle"?
(Is this just another example of political confusion, common now that "leftists" are seen everywhere, or a more deliberate misdirection?)

So exactly what has "all come out"? 

Why would you give that video wider circulation rather than than something like this link?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2023/08/15/fact-sheet-biden-harris-administrations-response-to-the-maui-wildfires/

HmmmHmm

I actually have family members who recently Jan 2023 moved to Maui after the Hurricane[Ian] last year nearly hit their home at Cape Coral. Again, the disaster[wild fires] nearly hit their home. They are one of the lucky ones for their home and safety as they moved and rented into a hotel on the other side of the island as soon as the disaster occur.  To me they look like they belong in the movie Final Destination. That said, I have peak interest in their safety and what is/has been going on in Maui. 

I have yet to see any positive videos or news about the people on Maui, if you do please share that with me. What you have provided was a propaganda "fact" sheet that for instance provides a whopping $700.00 per household resident. Mellow

I'd rather read a link on CNN of what is going on than read a link from the White House[Democrat or Republican administration]

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/13/us/maui-wildfires-hurricane-dora-sunday/index.html

As you know I am an Independent, but most of my family are Democrats. I was sent that link by a family member that is a Democrat. 
I would not have posted it if it was Fox News, Newsmax, or OAN, ironically the video starts off with a Maui resident crying on CNN. 

Dill, you make it seem that 100% of what Trump was bad and 100% of what Biden was good. Get off the left-leaning bias attitude, most people in Hawaii are liberals and that is also the persons affected in this tragedy.    

Are you telling me some of the people of Maui or not being evicted? 

The only words that I wrote is that Maui should change their name to Ukraine. That wasn't a knock on your precious Biden because many Republicans support giving $$$$ to Ukraine as well. 

And some liberals were not supportive of the war in Ukraine...

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Germany refuses to pay fair share to NATO - BengalYankee - 08-20-2023, 04:26 AM