Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Germany refuses to pay fair share to NATO
(08-21-2023, 12:25 PM)Dill Wrote: When you post a video presentation of some guy collecting complaints about Biden, plus the conspiracy nonsense, I think it's a leap to suppose anyone would just assume you wanted people to "filter out" all the political stuff and focus on "suffering." 

ESPECIALLY since you were comparing Maui and Ukraine, in the context of where U.S. money goes. A simple disclaimer in advance would have solved the problem. But you seem put out that people can't figure that out, as you continue to frame this as me getting my feelings hurt, not your failure to contextualize.

Still confusing, as the video was not from Fox and Friends. And why wouldn't anyone assume that the commentators' comments were part of your message, with no disclaimer beforehand?

Also confusing is that you present, as I said, Reid's claim of racial bias in international coverage of white/brown countries and say that means she agrees with Tucker Carlson. Carlson has never said anything like this and never would. Like Megan Kelly, he attacks "real" racism." 

You are taking her claim of racial media bias to be a claim that we should not be in Ukraine, thus "both sides do it."  

But that is not at all her position on Ukraine. She is critical of Carlson and others for saying that we should not be in Ukraine, and even more critical of people who say link supporting Ukraine to lack of response to Maui. So no "both sides do it" here at all. I don't know why you felt the need to prove both sides did it. 
https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/reidout-blog/maui-fires-gop-marjorie-taylor-greene-tweet-ukraine-aid-rcna100293

https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/reidout-blog/maui-fires-gop-marjorie-taylor-greene-tweet-ukraine-aid-rcna100293

Sigh, I am about to give up.

How many times can I write I don't edit youtube videos. I can edit an article and cut and paste the vital points but not with videos. Thus, my friend the videos I provide are meant solely to recognize the victims of Maui. Have I even mentioned Trump, celebrity conspiracy or anything else? I did write that I received the link from a family member that is a liberal. Do you remember that? It's not like I searched for it and posted it. 

As for as Joe Reid, stop going into the weeds of an issue. I pointed that video because she was against funding the war in Ukraine, so was Tucker.  Both felt the money could be used here in the States. That was the only video I could find where she originally is against the war. If I could have found another one I would without going into the racial component. I remember her against the war as I watched her program that day and when I try to find it solely on MSNBC I could not. I could only find the clips on Fox  & Friends and on Meghan. I explained that, why can't you absorb that???  The issue I was trying to portray was not race, but her against the war. I also wrote that Biden and Republicans were for funding the war, so this is a bipartisan issue. Can't you get it??? You see race, you see a divided country, but with this issue I did not bring that. A matter of fact have you ever seen a post where I commented on race???

In conclusion, when I, BY post a video look at the comments I post alongside the posted video.

Carry on.  

P.S. Where are the images I asked you of people complaining about the response of Obama's response of Hurricane Sandy???

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5soXEDtnj_ldx7vErrNp...w&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8BCzK13dAlfUxMEVHBTJ...M&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkhdKijJcan49CHG_zRy9...Q&usqp=CAU]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Germany refuses to pay fair share to NATO - BengalYankee - 08-21-2023, 01:08 PM