Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA Olympic Basketball team
(09-16-2023, 07:41 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: I’d put Davis instead of Haliburton. Also, even though Steph was dealing with minor injuries he still decided to stay home because of a long season and to be with family. He might do it this time because it’s likely his last time ever, but can’t plan on that because he is older and will only be more worn down than he was. Also Bron will be 39.

Steph
Klay
Durant
Bron
Davis

Dig the second team but add Adenbayo.
I understand with what your saying. I went with Mobley over Bam because of shot blocking purposes. 
(09-17-2023, 12:29 AM)basballguy Wrote: You put a lot of effort into this post but bro Halliburton has been in the league for like 6 minutes, I don’t know why he’d be on this team after just one solid season.  Just my armchair opinion though.  I also personally wouldn’t put Klay on the team.  I’d probably add Beal instead of Klay.    

Then I would start Book, Bridges, Durant, and Beal… simply because I’m a Suns homer.

But the problem isn’t a lack of shooters, it’s a lack of playing team ball….which is an overall problem in the NBA these days.  

Steph is great because of his off the ball movement.  Klays dumb ass will just stand in the corner for 48 minutes if he could get away with it.
Haliburton is a legit PG averaged 10 assists this past season, he shoots over 40% on three point shots, and he has nice size for a international 2 at 6-5.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
USA Olympic Basketball team - J24 - 09-16-2023, 01:50 AM
RE: USA Olympic Basketball team - J24 - 09-18-2023, 08:45 PM