Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll say it: In sports $250 million isn't that much.
(09-18-2023, 05:26 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Really pisses me off. I think it’s a stain on our society. When young men are getting paid ridiculous amounts of money to play a game.

Some of the smartest, best managers, leading the largest companies in the world don’t make what some of these athletes make. Providing services and goods (sometimes life saving/changing) to the world vs entertainment.

Your average CFL player pretty much gets paid like a regular dude with a regular job.  If you want to check it oot you can be a Stampeders fan like me and we can talk aboot it!

(09-18-2023, 05:52 PM)TheFan Wrote: Playing with one of the best offensive coaches in NFL history has certainly helped Mahomes legacy. 

Pretty sure Zac Taylor is the HC of the Bengals.  Ninja

On a more serious note, it's almost crazy to remember that there was a time not too long ago when Andy Reid was a guy who "never got it done when it really counted" and he had a QB that was a raw unknown who could be a total bust.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll say it: In sports $250 million isn't that much. - Nately120 - 09-18-2023, 05:55 PM