Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the Bengals hire Tom House?
Just read a very interesting article on Cincy Jungle. I'll post the link at the bottom.

It talked about Tom House working with all 4 of the Bengals QBs. They had him come in yesterday to evaluate all 4 Qbs he worked with. See if the Home Work he gave them paid off. See if they are sticking to the fixes and not regressing.

The article goes on to state that Dalton in his first 6 games last season was graded very well just below Peyton Manning. Then after game six he declined. They seem to be attributing this to Dalton falling back on old mechanic/habits.
The article talks about That Dalton having at least 1 other QB on the roster who was with him at the Camp would help him. Keep each other from falling back into old habits.

If this is true...why not just Hire Tom House to make sure that Dalton doesn't fall back into old habits and regress.
or at least during the season fly Tom house in a few times just to work with Dalton say once a month.

I don't know House schedule or even if he'd be willing to do it. But if he would I don't see why the Bengals should not.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/5/28/8676691/tom-house-mentoring-all-4-bengals-qbs

please don't let this devolve into a mindless Dalton Thread.
House coming in would benefit AJ Maccaron as well.
[Image: 2qGWGd.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Should the Bengals hire Tom House? - Lqhybrid25 - 05-28-2015, 11:19 AM