Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
{ Bengals - Titans Postgame Reactions Thread }
(10-01-2023, 05:50 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I was screaming for this team to start the season with a backup. Didn’t think we stood any chance against Cleveland regardless if Joe played or not. But now they have themselves in a pickle. Interested to see if we bench him next week, or just keep pushing him through it. We sat him for over a month and it didn’t do any good. If he gets benched it will have to be at least till them bye, and that still may not be enough time.

We are struggling so damn bad not only to win but we are struggling just to get first downs. It’s obvious the calf is limiting Burrow drastically but it almost seems like there’s something else going in. I don’t see any good coming from playing him now. Even if he was just rusty from no ore season, he should have his feet under him now but he didn’t. He’s playing scared but more importantly he’s making bad decisions. That’s what has me worried the most. Get him out, it’s going to ruin him. He’s going to cause some arm/shoulder damage too throwing the ball using more upper body strength than he should.

I also wouldn't take advice from Aaron Rodgers, an active player who is currently out for the year with an ACL injury. He might be secretly laughing, like Terry Silver from Karate Kid 3.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: { Bengals - Titans Postgame Reactions Thread } - reuben.ahmed - 10-01-2023, 05:51 PM