Poll: More likely to Win in 2 Scenarios ?
Win more if Burrow starts all 4 games (at Cardinals, Seahawks, at 49ers & Bills)
Win more with Backup QB (at Cardinals & Seahawks) then start Burrow (at 49ers & Bills)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll - More likely to Win in 2 Scenarios ?
(10-06-2023, 12:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Burrow said he's 100% so there is no way other than him getting to a point where he can't physically walk onto the field where they rest Burrow.  I will admit if Burrow says he's 100% and we watch him play like he has been in safety mode shotgun the whole game and never scrambling....well, the dude has gone full blown "Believe what I say, not your own eyes" mode.

I think when the team are only talking about 'executing' in these interviews this year, you can safely assume that what they're allowed/willing to say is very much a case of not telling the full story. If Burrow is 100% then he's regressed overnight more than any QB in history. I think it's as simple as not wanting to give the injury status away.

As for the poll... Joe Burrow gives us the most chance to win, even if heavily injured. We've actually won a game with him at QB already this year. Browning... nobody has any clue what he'd do, but it likely wouldn't be good. We could play McCarron, but he's seen next to no game time since he LAST played here... so chance's are he'd not be great either. 

It's not the same question as 'would I like to see us start Joe Burrow', but he does give us the best shot at winning. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll - More likely to Win in 2 Scenarios ? - TheCincinnatiKid - 10-06-2023, 12:16 PM