Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most underappreciated Bengal: Trey Hendrickson
(10-10-2023, 04:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You know how it goes around here, casual fans only appreciate the offensive weapons.  In fact there were several on here whining around about how the team giving Trey his much deserved contract extension was taking money away from a potential Tee Higgins contract.  Thus far this season, Hendrickson has certainly proven that he was worth every penny of that extra money.

In this league marquee pass rushers are an absolute must-sign. I love Tee but Hendrickson is absolutely essential to this team with who they will have to face for years to come (Hurts, Mahomes, Allen) and he should most certainly be locked up and paid what he deserves. 

As to why he's not more appreciated league-wide, I do think that he's just not that flashy of a guy. I wonder if Parsons, Bosa, Watt, etc. get a ton of press because they were drafted high and had all the hype coming out of college but with Trey being a third round pick, there wasn't as much hype. 

But it is a weird phenomenon all around I will grant you that. 
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most underappreciated Bengal: Trey Hendrickson - chrisball96 - 10-10-2023, 11:11 PM