Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Better, much better but I still don't believe they are there yet.
Giving up 6.5 yards per rush, and missing a LOT of tackles I still worry about the state of the Bengals and I still don't think they are at the level we expected from them this season. I don't know why they can't stop the run all the sudden, the only thing I can blame is the poor tackling in the secondary. Battle needs to be starting over that scrub from the Rams I know that much.

The offensive line will face a huge task slowing down Seattle this week, and they have 2 elite corners to slow down Jamar Chase. We still don't know if Tee Higgings will be playing either.

The Bengals looked much better. Burrow looked much better, able to move around, he was shifty in the pocket, making some plays open up and making some runs even. The run game is still lacking, but they need to keep the commitment to the run to keep the defense honest. They finally used the play action to open up the play book and throw the ball down the field like I have been begging for all season.

Hopefully they match up well with Seattle but I just don't know about this game.

3-3 at the bye right now seems like a blessing and I don't know if they can do it. I hope so.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Better, much better but I still don't believe they are there yet. - KyBengalfan94 - 10-10-2023, 07:32 PM