Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Close to trade with Dodgers on Chapman
Before Opening Day, all the experts and media said the Reds stunk and would finish in last and would end up trading Cueto and Chapman. I hoped they were wrong and on Opening Day Pete Rose said he hoped they were wrong.....They were right.....I heard Price raving about how great Cozart is this week in December.....If the experts and media leave Spring Training and predict last place again, this time I will believe them. It looks like the Good Ship Reds is being brought into dry dock for years of rebuilding They also dumped Latos and didn't they unload Leake. ...As it is now, no bullpen and weak starting pitching. THe team doesn't score many runs. Phillips at an age he is not the future. Bruce is MR Slump. Most often, he is in a slump. ....Now if the experts say they can compete I will buy into it, but I look for the experts to predict more last place for awhile. ...GO BENGALS.....To the Reds fans who dared to boo Dalton, The Reds should wish they had a baseball player as good as Dalton is with the Bengals. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Close to trade with Dodgers on Chapman - kevin - 12-13-2015, 02:37 AM