Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Better...but, need to be better...again
(10-15-2023, 06:25 PM)chrisball96 Wrote: Seattle does have great defensive backs that is true. But Joe just looked off in that second half more than anything. His accuracy wasn’t there and he made a pretty questionable throw on that pick. But at the same time I think a half like that is always a possibility because the looks like the first time he’s fully healthy and he’s still getting back into that more open playbook.

It was just really refreshing to see the defense pick the offense up when they struggled. Was great complimentary football at the right time.

But you’re right the running game just continues to be sluggish. I don’t know what the answer is but without it they are just going to keep coming after Burrow when he drops back. We need to get that ironed out.

I wonder if that blow to the head that the refs mysteriously missed scrambled him a little.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Better...but, need to be better...again - michaelsean - 10-15-2023, 06:30 PM