Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Better...but, need to be better...again
(10-16-2023, 01:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Don't know the guy because I don't follow college ball too much. However, coaches coming over from college to pro's have not been as successful as we would hope. Which is why I didn't consider it.

I get that but Moore is pretty good and RPO’s and the Zone Read came from college. Zac didn’t hire Pollack not that he was opposed but Pollack’s relationship with the Bengals was before Zac. Zac’s reputation in the coaching circles is solid as the staff finally is in place. I’m sure he will get some good candidates if they do move on.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Better...but, need to be better...again - Soonerpeace - 10-16-2023, 06:40 PM