Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread from the enemies… bengals/bills
I usually enjoyed these threads in the past and haven’t seen them. With another big showdown coming up, I was interested and hopped over to their board. It’s a mixed bag of feelings from their fan base.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/250540-week-9-thread-we’re-on-to-cincinnati/

Wish we were playing the Cincinnati of early season. Unfortunately don't feel good about this game. Think their offense is licking their chops against our D.

I don't see a likely path where the Bills D is successful vs the Bengals.

The Bills offense better be excellent or it's going to be a long day.

If the Bills could somehow win, we would effectively bury the Bengals with owning the head to head and dropping them to 0-4 in the AFC. They would be in dire straits for both the division and wild card race. For that reason you can easily argue the game is at least as big for them as it is for us.

This is a game the Bills can win. I am optimistic about this one. I feel that the Bills have played poorly, have had bad injury luck, the ball hasn't really bounced their way, but the tide is going to turn on Sunday Night and a tough resilient Buffalo Bills team will actually be victorious.

Man, reading this thread, you'd think the Ohio Kittens were 8-0 and cruising towards Joe Burrow's 5th straight Superbowl.

we are trending in the right direction. I can guarantee you that our team will be clicking on all cylinders. I really think we are going to destroy these guys.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Thread from the enemies… bengals/bills - Bengalbug - 11-01-2023, 09:28 AM