Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Ohio approves recreational marijuana
I have long said that if marijuana were legal for recreational use that I likely would consume far less alcohol. However, the news of the approval is but bittersweet for folks like me who work in certain industries that will certainly continue to maintain random screening. As some of you know, I work in Land Surveying, I've moved into an office position where I do deed research and draw survey maps and put together field sheets for the crews. It's not that my employer specifically is against recreational marijuana use, it's due to our major clients.

We survey a lot of power line routes for AEP, we survey several solid waste landfills for Rumpke, and we survey for many infrastructure projects for the Ohio DOT. Each of them force us to participate in the drug free workplace program in order to be legal to be on their sites. I am wondering if any of you have done any research to know if there is going to be any legislation in the coming future that may affect companies from enforcing such policies going forward?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Ohio approves recreational marijuana - SunsetBengal - 11-08-2023, 10:21 AM