Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Hope as a Bengals Fan (Win a Playoff game) - New Hope as a Fan (Win a Super Bowl)
(11-27-2023, 03:43 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We're entering the 'good team' misery part of being a fan. Entitlement.

Steelers, Packers, and a bunch of other fanbases consider the season a failure without winning a SB.

Exactly - and I like it a lot more than the days when just beating Pittsburgh once would be the high for the season with no playoff appearance.

Didn't bother me a bit to see the Ravens win yesterday or watch the Steelers work up a sweat for a 16 to 10 win against the 

Burrow less Bengals.

I know Burrow will be back next season and the Bengals should vault right back up towards the Top of the AFC in 2024.

Never had REAL HOPE like this before as a Bengal Fan after a losing season in the Post Paul Brown Era.

Rodgers carried the Packers and Burrow can carry the Bengals. Me likes it. I am finally "entitled".

I am NOT the same Fan...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Hope as a Bengals Fan (Win a Playoff game) - New Hope as a Fan (Win a Super Bowl) - depthchart - 11-27-2023, 04:01 PM