Poll: Would YOU Fire Zac and bring in Bill Belichick in 2024 ?
Fire Zac and bring in Bill Belichick for 2024 and beyond
Retain Zac as Head Coach for the 2024 Season
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubber meets the Road - POLL (Bill Belichick or Zac)
(11-30-2023, 03:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This reminds me of when Peyton Manning was going to be a FA and we were saying we'd rather stick with Dalton than risk shaking things up.  If we didn't like the idea of replacing Dalton with a QB who had an MVP season left in him, I don't see why we'd shake things up with ZT and Bill Bellyache.

I get that Bill's success is behind him, but I also have a hard time imagining that Burrow being as addicted to winning as he is wouldn't be able to see eye-to-eye with a dude with 8 SB rings.  Well, it ain't gonna happen, so let's just assume it would be terrible.  The closest thing we'd see to this would be if he goes to the Chargers.

There were people saying they would rather stick with Dalton over Peyton Manning?

I certainly wasn't one of those people. Mellow

It is a what have you done lately league. Lately Zac has been better than Belichick in success. Bottom line for me.

Plus everything KillerGoose said.

(11-30-2023, 03:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Same...............

Hilarious

While I do disagree with some of Zac's decisions, let's not forget that he has taken us to two AFCC games and one Super Bowl, coming within a tackle being able to hold his block for a split second longer to let Burrow throw a touchdown pass to Chase to win it, so Zac hasn't been bad.

Zac did all of that with piss-poor excuses for offensive lines, so who's to say that another coach could be anywhere near as successful? Give Zac a decent o line (and fire Pollack) before we make any decisions like that.

I do realize that Burrow has been the biggest part of his success, but do you really want to risk Burrow not being as successful under a new coach?

Agree, simply isn't time to move on from Zac. We get a new OL coach that knows what he is doing and we get the running game
fixed and this team will be right back in the thick of it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubber meets the Road - POLL (Bill Belichick or Zac) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-01-2023, 04:36 PM