Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This Win makes me question Zac more, not less
I've never been this pissed off after a win. This doesn't mean that I'm as pissed off in wins as I am lossess, but this win put a sour taste in my mouth after all the good feels for Jake Browning not giving up and making the most of his oppurtunity.

"Zac Taylor deserves cred...."

Zac Taylor doesn;'t deserve shit.

Jake Browning just showed the world that he, at minimum, is a capable backup and probably better than a hobbled Joe Burrow. Since that's now been established, it begs the question: Why did Taylor start an injured Burrow for 4 games?!
I haven't seen the stats, but I saw Jake Browning under center more often than I see Burrow. I saw a more balanced run/pass attack that was very successful, something that can't happen when Burrow is in the game becasue...reasons?

The Bengals' offensive philosophy is the problem. It isn't the O-line. It isn't Burrow's injury. It isn't Pollack or MIxon. It's Zac Taylor;s insistence on passing 10000 times a bloody game when Burrow is out there.

The Bengals need to change that if they want to keep Burrow healthy and get their first Lombardi.

Until they do, it'll be heartbreaking frustration for many years to come.

Zac Taylor needs to be a leader and give Joe Burrow what he NEEDS, not what he wants. IDC if Joe prefers the spread offense. He NEEDS a good run game and NEEDS to go under center.
Endrant.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
This Win makes me question Zac more, not less - NotBigzo - 12-05-2023, 02:08 AM