Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This Win makes me question Zac more, not less
(12-05-2023, 06:55 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Absolutely this. I certainly have questioned games and decisions in the past 3 seasons... but overall, the team is generally a joy to watch in comparison to this Franchise's largely miserable history otherwise.

I consider myself somewhat fortunate that I took on fanship in 2005, when the Carson Palmer show got going. Couple of really good years in there. Didn't have too wait long for the Dalton/Green playoff appearances... as largely unsuccessful as both of those eras were, they were still quite a bit better than the Bengals before them.

These Bengals though... literally been taking us to heights we haven't been to. Even now, it wouldn't necessarily be a shock if we made our way into the playoffs. We've had a healthy starting QB for 4.5 games and a porous defence all season... previous Bengals teams would be about 2-10 at this point.

Prime Time on the road, with a nothing QB... and we won against a team gunning for #1 in the AFC. Pretty happy my team won that game personally. Very good wins over the Bills and Niners too, and we've done nothing but hobble through this season really. But still capable of beating some very good teams in there.

For all of the grief Marvin got ....and I dished out my share ....we have really been a rather decent to good team since his hiring. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Win makes me question Zac more, not less - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-05-2023, 07:09 PM