Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jordan Battle's Coverage Technique
(12-05-2023, 06:13 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I don't know that they are rapidly improving if your looking at the stat lines. But CTB is out and that should be noted. The corners haven't been the best in run support and Turner came charging in a couple times last night Battle has been flashing consistently. I'm really liking our defense but my expectations were a little lower this year than some others. Ossai is probably the biggest disappointment to me personally I was hyped for him this season. Another thing that I think people forget is Awuzie tore his ACL last year and sometimes players take a couple years to get completely back. He already was I thought just a good coverage guy he doesn't get alot of picks and he's not an overly great tackler.

Right there with you in loving what I have seen of Battle and really disappointed in Ossai this year.

So true on Chido and coming back from injury. Maybe that is the case with Ossai as well, I don't know....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jordan Battle's Coverage Technique - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-05-2023, 06:25 PM