Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals could still win 10 games
(12-06-2023, 11:47 AM)kevin Wrote: Browning is looking OK at QB, and Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Mixon with McPherson.  Bengals have Colts, Vikings, Browns in THE JUNGLE and Steelers and Browns have their own quarterback injury problems.  So Bengals still winning 10 games is not wishful thinking by a die hard Bengals fan like me.  The Bengals who have went to back to back AFC Championships showed me something against Jacksonville.  This Team has the Players and The Pride to Win more games this season.  Chiefs are probably a loss, but rest of season are games Bengals could win.

Tiger

GO BENGALS

(12-06-2023, 11:59 AM)ochocincos Wrote: It's mainly the battle of the backups from here on out.

Indy I believe is still using Minshew.
Cleveland is using Flacco.
If Pickett is out for any length of time, it will be Trubisky for Pitt.
Dobbs for Minnesota.

If Bengals can continue morphing the offense to fit Browning, they do have a shot at having a winning season, possibly even 10 games as you said.
People are continuing to under value Browning. Like I pointed out last week, give the kid a chance with the starters and a couple of weeks of reps and he's a baller. They don't have to morph anything for him, he knows the system perfectly and is capable of running it. He just put up over 350 yds. and 31 points in regulation, against a team that was either sitting in or playing to be #1 seed in the AFC.... in their house. 86.5% percentage, the highest of any QB in their 1st or 2nd start. Chase is healthy, Tee is back, if Boyd could stop dropping the ball (love you Tyler) there's nobody on the schedule we can't beat. We won't win them all of course, but this team is still in the playoff hunt.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals could still win 10 games - kevin - 12-06-2023, 11:47 AM
RE: Bengals could still win 10 games - Sled21 - 12-06-2023, 02:38 PM