Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals could still win 10 games
(12-06-2023, 04:44 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Browning has had one bad game and one very good game.  Lots of backups have a good game and then teams acquire tape and shut them down.  I suggest we allow Jake to string some good performances together before we go crowning him.  If he does well we can definitely makes some noise, be spoilers and possibly make the playoffs. 

Locked on Bengals talked about this and about how some games are lucky and some games are just a QB knowing the system

They agreed that this wasn’t a luck game. Maybe his % being so high is lucky but the work he put in to learn the offense isn’t luck. That’s hard work.

Jordan Palmer did a show(don’t remember which one) where he said Browning reached out to him because he’s Burrows throwing coach and wanted to train with Jordan as well so he got the same training Burrow got. They worked together from January to July.

The issue with teams adjusting and trying to do things to confuse Browning is we have what i call a CONSTANT on the field almost every snap. JAMARR CHASE.

So WHATEVER adjustments come i guarantee these will NOT be one.

Teams aren’t gonna get outta 2 high

They aren’t gonna play more man blitz.

Teams will likely keep selling out to stop the run and they’ll likely stay in defenses they’ve been playing because the alternatives are playing more man blitz or single high, or relaxing against the run to have more ppl defending the pass. All those would be silly no matter who our QB is

Initially i think We’ll see waaaaay more blitzes and Indy will continue to sell out to stop the run

I think the philosophy of “no way he does that again” will be the prevailing sentiment from the Colts
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals could still win 10 games - kevin - 12-06-2023, 11:47 AM
RE: Bengals could still win 10 games - Housh - 12-06-2023, 05:00 PM