Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When you're hobbled and can't do anything, what do you do?
(12-08-2023, 10:45 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This impresses me. He don't have to do this, but it shows his desire to win and be the best that will ever be placed in Canton, and he's doing it as a Bengal.

We have a long, long, long way to go, to talk about canton. Even longer stretch to assume “the best that will ever be placed in canton”.

Carson Palmer has an iffy resume and is top 15 all time in yards, completions and touchdowns. One better would be Philip rivers, who is no lock to get in… he is top 7 ALL time in all of those categories.

Then you want to talk best ever, and I just can’t. Tom Brady has that locked up, probably for a long time. If anything, I am thinking that burrow may be more on the Brees career arc. Bad injury after year 4, comes back even better, high completion percentage, lots of yards. The team is always interesting, but bad defense is typical due to the nature of a high paid qb. Likely one Super Bowl.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When you're hobbled and can't do anything, what do you do? - Bengalbug - 12-09-2023, 10:57 AM