Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
The underlying truth of the matter.....
(12-11-2023, 09:12 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'm just saying they have made significant changes. I think those changes have helped the whole offense including the OL. But the biggest part of the changes that are helping us is teams have a season worth of tape we aren't implementing. 

You are both correct. Browning being comfortable playing under Center allows for those significant changes, same with the OL
playing better. In turn, Browning playing under Center more helps the OL and the running game. Joe did this against the 49ers
and we were excellent on Offense, he CAN do it. Now I think Joe understands how much being in the Shotgun all the time can 
really hurt the OL and the running game.

Browning is just accurate and has a quick release, he isn't showing many bad tendencies on film from what I am seeing that 
Defense's can implement to hurt this Offense, at least not yet, in my opinion. Burrow on the other hand, always has liked to be
in the Shotgun and there is tons of film on this and he was hurt for over half the season. 

This along with an OL gaining chemistry together...

Not really surprised everything is coming together now, hopefully not too late. The bad on Defense this year has been the vets
for the most part and the growth of the youth. The vets have played great before, they know how to play great, the youth has 
grown over the better part of the season and Chido is finally looking like his old self.

But look at the facts, Zac and Lou are 10-0 in December the last few years last I heard the count and we are still one of the 
least penalized teams in the NFL. This is good coaching and when it is needed the most.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The underlying truth of the matter..... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-11-2023, 09:31 PM