Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Remaining Games Prediction And Playoff Chances
I know the week's not offer yet but tonight's games really have no impact on our playoff chances, so I figured I'd see what everyone thinks of our remaining schedule and our playoff chances. It helps that we're facing a few backups in the final few games, and I originally was hoping that we'd lose as many as possible so we could draft highly so we could take Bowers at tight end, but now I'm just hoping that we finish strong and make the playoffs, because now it would be a waste to win our way out of drafting early if we're not going to make a run at anything.

It's crazy that we're even talking about the possibility of making the playoffs, but here we are.

Remaining games:

Week 15 against the Vikings.

The Vikings will be on their third-string QB after Cousins got hurt and Dobbs got benched. I think our crowd gets into it and we take them down.

Week 16 against the Steelers.

Another team with an injury to their quarterback and, even if he comes back for our game, what are the odds he's 100% and we could come into Pittsburgh on fire.

Pickens seems upset and let's just hope the entire locker room is in a storm and we can knock them off.

I think we win there.

At Chiefs.

Mahomes seemed to be going crazy and just didn't seem like he was on his A game. It's going to be tough and I think we could win, especially if they really have the kind of turmoil that it seems like they're having lately, but let's give them a W.

Week 18 when the Browns come to town.

With the home crowd going nuts, I think we get revenge on the Browns and win pretty easily.

That would leave us at 10-7.

Do you agree with my predictions? Do you think 10-7 gets us in?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Remaining Games Prediction And Playoff Chances - BFritz21 - 12-11-2023, 06:44 PM