Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals are facing Nick Mullens this week
(12-12-2023, 03:02 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Is Justin Jefferson playing?  He left the Raiders game to get his ribs X-Rayed from getting them cracked when Dobbs hung him out to dry. Reportedly, Jefferson said he won't catch another pass from Dobbs.

Jefferson injured vs. Raiders

Vikings can't count on Jefferson injured again.  With Dobbs benched, this will be this 3rd QB's first start this season.  The Vikings offense stinks at the moment.  So Bengals should get a WIN in THE JUNGLE in this one.  That would put Bengals at 8-6 on the season wouldn't it.  I think so.  

Vikings would love to have Browning, Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Mixon.   In fact that pass AJ McCarron threw looked better than Vikings QB's lately.   Bengals are in better shape to WIN in Cincinnati in THE JUNGLE.   The Vikings are all messed up.  The Dobbs Hype that lasted a few weeks has came crashing down and Vikings have lost all faith in him. 

I added and started Dobbs Sunday in fantasy football due to the hype that Jefferson was back. Well, Jefferson wasn't back for long. I didn't have Jefferson, but I had Hobbs and he stinks. The Vikings offense is awful coming into Cincinnati. I don't see Vikings beating any team in NFL right now. Even The Jets offense is better than Vikings and that's pretty bad.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals are facing Nick Mullens this week - kevin - 12-12-2023, 03:24 PM