Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NOV '23 ECONOMIC DATA- Smooth Sailing ahead
Sorry, but the lib Bidenomics success story is not landing with the consumers who in majority feel we are in a recession. But, keep telling them they are not poor, that will fix it. Maybe some of you should own a business for over 27 years or run businesses for over 49 years and get back to me about how economics work. My personal economic plan worked well for me by applying by business knowledge to my personal finances.

As for Fox Business, great resource to learn about economics.

See below, perception is reality. It is not a messaging problem, it was poor Biden politics. Anyone who blows off price of gasoline and not using every fuel resource available to us cares more about fake climate change than they do economic growth. Biden killed gas prices and Trump will drill, drill and drill some more. He will get inflation quickly in check. Only JIMMY CARTER HAS HIGHER INFLATION THAN BIDEN AND BIDEN HAS A SHOT AT BEATING HIM BEFORE HE LEAVES OFFICE.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/majority-americans-us-economy-recession-survey

ECONOMY Published December 12, 2023 3:05pm EST
Majority of Americans feel US economy is in recession: survey
Experts touting the economy have not convinced the American people

The U.S. economy may not technically be in a recession, but most Americans believe it is.That's according to a recent survey conducted by Bankrate, which found 59% of U.S. adults feel like the economy is in a recession, defined by two consecutive quarters of negative growth.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NOV '23 ECONOMIC DATA- Smooth Sailing ahead - Luvnit2 - 12-12-2023, 11:53 PM